Model 236 Announcer’s Console
Order Code: M236
The Model 236 Announcer's Console is designed for on-air and live-event use by announcers and commentators who will benefit from high-performance microphone and headphone audio resources. Supports Dante audio-over-Etherent media networking technology and includes an extensive set of features. The compact tabletop unit uses the STcontroller software application for configuration. Seven pushbutton switches allow the user to control seven audio output channels: one main and six talkback. Two gigabit (GbE) Ethernet interfaces allow redundant Dante operation. Powered using a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) connection or an external source of 12 Vdc.
Click to expand and read more...
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Extraordinary audio performance
- One main, one aux, and six talkback Dante output channels
- Two main and six talkback Dante input channels
- Mic input with 10-65 dB adjustable gain and P48 phantom power
- Passive switched analog mic output
- 1/4" headphone output with integrated sidetone
- Redundant Dante using two GigE interfaces
- PoE and 12 Vdc powering
- Ability to create IFB (talent cueing)
- Designed for REMI/At Home applications
- Rugged, compact enclosure
- Configured using STcontroller application
- AES67 and Dante Domain Manager support
Which Console is right for your application?
Review the Model 200-Series Feature-by-Feature Comparison Chart.