STcontroller is a personal computer application that offers a quick and easy means of confirming and revising selected parameters associated with a number of Studio Technologies Dante®-compatible products. STcontroller itself is compatible with personal computers running version 7 and later of the Windows® operating system. Installation is fast and the program requires a minimal amount of the personal computer’s resources. Upon executing the program STcontroller will scan a local are network (LAN) and automatically identify compatible Dante devices. The Dante device names will be displayed and then the user can select and control the desired units.
Version 2.04.02 of STcontroller supports the following products:
- Models 204, 205, 206, 208, 214, 215, and 216 Announcer’s Consoles
- Model 207 eSports Console
- Model 348 Intercom Station
- Models 370A, 371A, 372A, 373A, and 374A Intercom Beltpacks
- Model 381 On-Air Beltpack
- Model 391 Dante Alerting Unit
- Model 5205 Mic/Line to Dante Interface
- Model 5414 Mic/Line Input & Line Output Interface
- Model 5418 Mic/Line Interface
Versions 2.00.00 and later of STcontroller support the Dante Domain Manager™ (DDM) software application.
To install the STcontroller application begin by downloading the file below. Contained in the .zip file is a read-only text file and an installer executable file. An installer application will guide users through the install process.
|Windows (7/SP1, 8.1, 10)||2.04.02||STcontrollerInstaller-v2r04r02.zip||19-Sep-2019|