Live-Link Sr. Remote Camera Interface System
Order Code: Click on the Configurations tab below for Order Codes
Designed to handle news, sports, and other day-to-day remote interfacing needs with ease, the Live-Link™ Sr. Remote Camera Interface System offers a comprehensive fiber-optic-connected solution for transporting digital video, audio, intercom, and data between a remote camera location and a truck or control room. The point-to-point system consists of a portable Camera End Unit and either a portable or rack-ready Control Room Unit. Both use industry-standard connectors that are clearly labeled for fast, intuitive setup.
Live-Link Sr. provides two digital video paths in each direction that support the 3G/HD/SD-SDI SMPTE®-standards. In addition, the system provides connectivity for mic/line level signals, talent cueing, 2-channel party-line intercom, GPI/GPO, RS-232/RS-422 asynchronous data, and Gigabit Ethernet. A full complement of status LEDs simplifies monitoring and troubleshooting. Live-Link Sr. systems are suitable for remote production or permanent installation and can be powered by a DC supply or battery.
Live-Link Sr. is a reliable and convenient way of linking a production camera crew to an ENG or OB van, SNG vehicle, or production trailer. The system's portability and ease-of-deployment make it an ideal infrastructure solution for studio complexes, arenas, and campus environments. Live-Link Sr. units interconnect using two strands of single-mode fiber-optic cable and provide a transmission distance of at least 10 km (per SMPTE 297). Featuring the rugged opticalCON® DUO fiber-optic connectors from Neutrik®, units can also be ordered with ST optical connectors.
Click to expand and read more...
- Transports digital video, audio, and data over two single-mode optical fibers
- Supports standard 3G/HD/SD-SDI digital video formats
- Four mic/line inputs with selectable gain and +48 V phantom power
- Two line-level audio paths for IFB or general-purpose use
- Party-line intercom interface with 28 V beltpack power
- 2-wire-to-4-wire auto nulling hybrids for excellent intercom audio
- 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet
- RS-232 and RS-422 for camera control
- Available with Neutrik opticalCON DUO for fast, reliable fiber connectivity
- Anton/Bauer® battery mount standard on both units
- Low power consumption allows extended battery operating time
- Industry-standard connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Available in portable or rack-ready versions
Which Live-Link system is right for your application? Review the
Live-Link Remote Camera Interface System Feature-by-Feature Comparison Chart.