Live-Link™ Jr. “10X” Series: Supports Two Paths of 3G Digital Video, Two Mic/Line Inputs, Line/IFB Outputs, Party-Line and 4-Wire Intercom, Data and GPI/GPO
Order Code: See Configurations for options
These versions interconnect using two strands of single-mode fiber-optic cable (not included) and provide support for the following:
- Digital Video: one 3G/HD/SD-SDI send (camera to truck) and one 3G/HD/SD-SDI return (truck to camera)
- Mic/Line Audio: two analog mic/line sends (camera to truck) with selectable gain and 48 V phantom power
- Line/IFB: two analog line-level audio returns (truck to camera) and one 2-channel IFB output (camera) with 28 V beltpack power
- Intercom: integrated 2-channel system; party-line (PL) with 28 V beltpack power and auto nulling on Camera End and Truck End, single-channel 4-wire interface on Truck End
- Data/Remore Control: one RS-422 and one GPI/GPO
- Powering: Camera End powered by 12 Vdc, battery or 10-50 Vdc via a hybrid fiber/copper connector; Truck End powered by 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz or 12 Vdc
The Camera End units are portable and include an enclosure with Anton/Bauer battery mount system (contact factory for V-Mount availability), handle, and rubber feet. Also included is a universal input (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz)/12 Vdc output power supply. Available with opticalCON DUO or ST fiber-optic connectors. Truck End units mount in one space (1U) of a standard 19-inch equipment rack. Includes ST fiber-optic connectors.
Click to expand and read more...