Live-Link™ “07X” Series: Supports Six Paths of 3G Digital Video, Four Mic/Line Inputs, Line/IFB Outputs, and Party-Line Intercom
Order Code: See Configurations for options
These versions interconnect using two strands of single-mode fiber-optic cable (not included) and provide support for the following:
- Digital Video: five 3G/HD/SD-SDI sends (camera to control room) and one 3G/HD/SD-SDI return (control room to camera)
- Mic/Line Audio: four analog mic/line sends (camera to control room) with selectable gain and 48 V phantom power
- Line/IFB: two analog line-level audio returns (control room to camera) and one 2-channel IFB output (camera) with 28 V beltpack power
- Intercom: 4-wire (control room) to 2-wire (camera) with auto nulling and 2-channel party-line interface with 28 V beltpack power
- Data/Remote Control: 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232, RS-422, and GPI/GPO
Portable Version units include universal input (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz)/12 Vdc output power supply, Anton/Bauer battery mount system (battery not included), handle, and rubber feet. Rack-Ready Version units include universal input (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz)/12 Vdc output power supply and are normally installed with a Live-Link Rack Mounting Enclosure (see Accessories).
Click to expand and read more...