Live-Link™ Mini “10X” Series: Supports Two Paths of 3G Digital Video, Line/IFB Outputs, Party-Line Intercom, and 4-Wire Intercom
Order Code: See Configurations for options
These versions interconnect using one strand of single-mode fiber-optic cable (not included) and provide support for the following:
- Digital Video: one 3G/HD/SD-SDI send (camera to truck) and one 3G/HD/SD-SDI return (truck to camera)
- Line/IFB: two analog line-level audio returns (truck to camera) and one 2-channel IFB output (camera) with 28 V beltpack power
- Intercom: integrated 2-channel system with party-line on all Camera End and Truck End units; single-channel 4-wire interface on Truck End Rack-Mount units
- Powering: Camera End and Truck End Portable powered by 10-18 Vdc or battery; standard version of Truck End Rack-Mount unit powered by 12 Vdc; advanced version of Truck End Rack-Mount unit powered by 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz or 10-18 Vdc
- Embed Outputs: Truck End Portable provides two analog outputs de-embedded from SDI group 1 audio; advanced version of Truck End Rack-Mount unit provides four analog outputs de-embedded from SDI group 1 audio
Camera End and Truck End Portable units include enclosure with Anton/Bauer battery mount system (contact factory for V-Mount availability), handle, and rubber feet. The standard and advanced versions of Truck End Rack-Mount units mount in one space (1U) of a standard 19-inch equipment rack. All units each use one ST fiber-optic connector. Camera End, Truck End Portable, and standard version of Truck End Rack-Mount unit also includes a universal input (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz)/12 Vdc output power supply.
Click to expand and read more...